- Protects battery terminals from Sulphonation.
- Improves electrical contact efficiency.
- Helps increase battery life.
- Ensures easy application and maintenance
- Enhances battery life and zero corrosion of terminals
Where to use (Application)
Battery Terminals, Delco caps & on Plug wire sets.
Directions for use
First, clean the sulphurated area thoroughly Remove previous contamination. Also, clean the terminals and fix the connector on to it. Spray PREMIUM Battery Terminal Protector evenly on the connected battery life.
What does it do?
Spray is a fast-curing protective coating that leaves a dry, lead-free protective film on battery terminals. This coating is resistant to moisture, water washout, mild acid, salt and grime and offers long-term corrosion protection to the terminals. It prevents battery failure and extends battery life.
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE DO NOT EXPOSE TO HEAT, PROTECT FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT AND DO NOT EXPOSE TO TEMPERATURES EXCEEDING 50O C.