- Safely cleans and polishes chrome, stainless steel, brass, bronze and copper in easy step.
- Brings out the reflective sparkle and shine
- Helps restore metals to "like-new" condition
- Removes or minimizes pitting or spotting of metals
- Recommended for wheels, trim and bumpers
Where to use (Application)
Directions for use
1.Apply polish sparingly area using a soft, clean microfiber cloth or UE Microfiber Detail cloth
2. Rub aggressively until the polish dries. Keep turning cloth as more material is applied.
3.Buff to a high gloss a soft, clean microfiber cloth or UE Microfiber Detail Cloth
What does it do ?
UE Elite Alloy wheel Cleaner renews the shine and sparkle of metals by removing surface rust, stains, oxidation, water spots, corrosion and tarnish. This easy-to-use polish brings the beauty back to chrome, stainless steel, brass, bronze, copper and other automotive metals. Use this polish to restore the original gloss and luster of metals on automobiles.
Precaution: Avoid eye and skin contact. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapor or mist. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use in a well-ventilated area Keep container closed when not in use. Do not ingest.